THE WINNERS OF Sweden India MOBILITY HACK
- Challenge “Safety by Objects” in category Leathal road accidents by Altair. Team Pedestrian Safety with solution Pedestrian road cross assist system https://eventornado.com/submission/pedestrian-road-cross-assist-system
- Challenge “The key to sustainable future” in category Sustainable future by Volvo. Team Energy for society with solution Super fast Modular Charge https://eventornado.com/submission/super-fast-modular-charger-and-intelligent-battery-management-system-for-electric-vehicle
- Challenge “VIP Truck drivers” in category Safe Transport by IKEA. Team The Innovators with solutipon Accidnet Predirector https://eventornado.com/submission/accident-predictor
- Challenge “Its in the air” in category Emissions in traffic by Google Team Planer Saviours with solution ” Smart CO2 calculator for smart vehicles https://eventornado.com/submission/smart-co2-caluculator-for-smart-vehicles
- Challenge “Fast & Greenious” in category Sustainable logistics by SCEI. Team The right Truck with solution “Finding the best suited truck for a particular transport journey”
- Challenge “Its all connected” in category Infrastructure for connected devices by Ericsson. Team The insight & Co with solution DATATOR https://eventornado.com/submission/datator
- Challenge HACKATHON SPIRIT
Team BED @LNU with solution VIP pit stop https://eventornado.com/submission/vip-pit-stops
All submission can be found here: https://eventornado.com/event/mobilityhack#ideas
Sweden and India have joined forces to tackle the important issues regarding safe and sustainable transportation.
Emissions, traffic accidents and ineffective traffic flows are problems shared by all large cities of the world. By gathering creative ideas and developing concepts, we want to generate solutions to improve the current situation.
A hackathon is a designer sprint-like event in which participants collaborate intensively on digital innovations. The goal of a hackathon is to create functioning solutions to predetermined challenges by the end of the event.
To this end, we have open data sources and help from mentors and partners that have specialist knowledge in an area related to the challenge.
One of our main purposes is to find and develop great ideas and solutions therefore we will work closely together with all partners, mentors, and jury members to find possibilities to further develop the ideas within various incubator programs and through tailored coaching programs.
When participating in this hackathon you will get access to a unique network with some of Sweden and India’s major companies and universities. The winners in each category will get the chance to pitch their ideas and receive feedback from our partner organizations and continue developing their ideas supported by relevant partners.
This hackathon aims to help solve questions connected to a future sustainable mobility sector within these five categories:
• Lethal accidents in traffic
• Safe and sustainable transports
• Air pollution / emissions from traffic sector
• Infrastructure for connected vehicles
• Sustainable logistics
The Swedish Institute
The Swedish Institute is a public agency that promotes interest and trust in Sweden around the world. We work in the fields of culture, education, science, innovation and business to strengthen international relations and development. Learn more about the Swedish Institute.